- Install vehicle detection systems for live traffic operations in urban and rural areas.
- Work diligently with team members to troubleshoot failed vehicle traffic detection systems by isolating faults in traffic intersections.
- Operate and perform preventive maintenance checks and services on assigned vehicles and equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to perform strenuous work activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with various chemicals, tools, and equipment while maintaining attention to detail and safety procedures.
- Ability to maintain clear and concise site records for communication with customers and sub-contractors.
Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions with exposure to elements such as extreme heat and cold.
- Must be able to work in live traffic conditions both regulated and highway conditions.
- Must be able to lift/move 50lbs. regularly.
- Extended hours/overtime as needed/required.
- Availability to work in various cities/counties that may require out-of-town travel for periods of time.
- Availability to perform overnight work which may include traffic intersections and highway locations.
- Must be insurable.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Education and Experience:
- Experience with concrete/asphalt saw cutting machinery preferred but not required.
- Experience with low voltage electrical splicing and soldering is preferred but not required.
Pay- 15.00-$30.00 per hour (Based on Experience)
The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- 50% Company Paid Health Insurance
- 100% Company Paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Paid Vision Insurance
- Company Matches up to 4% of 401(k) Contribution
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to Advance
- Friendly Work Atmosphere
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply. GTG Traffic Signals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a safe and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.