A concrete saw operator capable of safely operating various types of walk behind or rider saw for green sawing operations. Must be able to monitor equipment operation and identify malfunctions. Responsible for machine cleanliness and minor routine maintenance of your assigned pieces of equipment. Perform other duties as assigned. Base hourly wage and Davis Bacon classification/hourly wage will be established and/or negotiated commensurate with specific experience and qualifications.
• Working with building materials & supplies
• Working with hand & power tools
• Working with hydraulic, gas powered, and electric saws
• Debris removal, sweeping, cleaning work areas
• Working and cooperating with management, customers, & job supervisors
• Completing job-related paperwork, pre-task planning, and forewarning of changes
• Accurately using and maintaining all GTG Traffic Signals equipment
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Applicant must be able and willing to work under very rigorous conditions long hours and 6 to 7 days a week at times.
• Good communication skills are required and an ability to focus on tasks at hand
• Be a self-motivator, and to work well with others.
• Must be willing and able to work in all weather conditions
• Construction background required, prefer paving or heavy/highway construction experience.
• Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
• Due to the nature of the position, regular and timely attendance is essential and must conform to the company’s hours of operation.
• Travel may be required
• Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
• 50% Company Paid Health Insurance
• 100% Company Paid Dental Insurance
• 100% Company Paid Vision Insurance
• Company Matches up to 4% of 401(k) Contribution
• Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Pay $15hr to $30hr (Based on Experience)
• Opportunity to Advance
• Friendly Work Atmosphere
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women are encouraged to apply.
GTG Traffic Signals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a safe and drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.