At GTG Traffic Signals, we pride ourselves on continuous evolution. The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated project managers. We’re searching for a highly-skilled project manager to contribute to GTG Traffic Signals growth and help us maintain our position as the leading provider of traffic signal, lighting, and ITS solutions. The ideal candidate will have construction and production experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. He/She will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
- Oversees a team of coordinators to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with project coordinator and estimating department to provide smooth transition of project from start to finish.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- 5 yrs. experience or less in related field
- OSHA 30 certification
- Contract Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, highly desired but not required.
- At least three years of related experience required.
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable.
Pay would be dependent upon experience
The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- 75% Company Paid Health Insurance
- 100% Company Paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Paid Vision Insurance
- Company Matches up to 4% of 401(k) Contribution
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to Advance
- Friendly Work Atmosphere
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply. GTG Traffic Signals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a safe and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.